Re: [css3-ui] scoping 'nav-index' (or tabindex) for large document use cases

I like the idea of tabbnext and tabprev. If present, it will force tab
to move to stated attribute value by skipping certain elements as the
situation demands; else it will follow usual tab behavior. It may be
possible to use these without tabindex being used generally on the
page too.
Sailesh