Re: Bug 14320 as discussed in Re: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Minutes, November 8, 2011

Hey Larry,

  Just a minor correction.  You wrote:
> Joseph, I agree the screen reader *should* behave the way you
> describe. But a screen reader isn't restricted to reading just the
> focused element, and a "smart" one will note and report the edit field
> update at the focus, *and* the non-focused list item update.
>
> Larry.
It was Alexander (Surkov) who made that point, not I.  Just giving
credit where its due.

P.S. Sorry if you are receiving this twice -- resending due to the wrong
email address for the wai-xtech list.

--
;;;;joseph

'I had some dreams, they were clowns in my coffee. Clowns in my coffee.'
                      - C. Simon (misheard lyric) -