Re: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Agenda, June 23, 2011

My late regrets. My prior meeting ran over about 20 minutes and I couldn't
end it early. When I came on channel I see that the meeting was a bust. We
really need to fix attendance, and I'm sorry to have been part of the
problem this week.

Note next week I will be traveling on Thursday and unable to attend; so my
early regrets for that one.

Sincerely,
David