FYI: jQuery ARIA Hackathon July 2011

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:43:45 -0400
To: "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
All,

There has been a lot of distributed accessibility work within the jQuery
community recently. To further this, the IDRC at OCAD University [1], in
conjunction with jQueryUI [2], is hosting a face-to-face "ARIA and
Accessibility" hackathon at the IDRC to bring together everyone who has
been contributing to the jQuery accessibility effort.

This jQuery Accessibility Hackathon takes place at the IDRC on July
11-12, 2011.
More details are available from the jquery wiki:

http://wiki.jqueryui.com/w/page/38817541/ARIA-Hackathon

[1] http://idrc.ocad.ca/
[2] http://wiki.jqueryui.com

--
;;;;joseph

'I had some dreams, they were clowns in my coffee. Clowns in my coffee.'
                      - C. Simon (misheard lyric) -