RE: Confusion about role of dialog

Yes, if HTML 5 does not handle it we could at least provide an indicator to
it's modality in aria.next.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	"Schnabel, Stefan" <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
To:	Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>, James Nurthen
            <james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Cc:	W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Date:	02/02/2011 09:21 AM
Subject:	RE: Confusion about role of dialog
Sent by:	wai-xtech-request@w3.org

>>> Aside:  this might be an argument for an "aria-model" property.

I think you mean "aria-modal=true/false" for dialog with a default=false.

+1 to that.

Regards
Stefan