Re: Guidelines for controls for HTML5 video players.

Not sure that both items showing up is incorrect or bad. From the user
perspective the tab stop lands on the checkbox while the visual mouse
user clicks on the fake button. Both do what is expected, we just have
the shadow content to improve accessibility and provide fallback for
older browsers. So, yes, both will show up in the tree but this is not
how most users interact with the UI. Is this bad? It seems like a model
similar to proposals for making Canvas accessible.

CB