RE: aria-activedescendant changes to the aria-implementation guide

In today's UAI TF call, we were talking about this topic.

David said that Firefox fires focus events. I don't recall this being
discussed as an option at our meeting two weeks ago, do you? Seems like
this might be the right thing to do since the AT is actually requesting a
focus change.

Andi