RE: [aapi] ARIA UAI Task Force

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:16:10 +0000
To: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>
CC: "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
If we want to do early mornings, Thursday at 7 Pacific, before the HTML A11Y meeting would work for me.

Other times that work are:
Mondays between 11-3 Pacific
Tuesdays 11 or 1 Pacific
Wednesdays at 10 Pacific (later in the day might also work)
Thursdays at 10 Pacific (after HTML 5 call) (later in the day might also work)
Fridays at noon Pacific

I can also generally do evenings pacific time, but I suspect that doesn't work too well for the rest of the US.