Re: Grid support for aria-setsize and aria-posinset

I see.  I'll report the issue to Freedom and NVDA then in the hopes that they can pick up the support you are providing in Firefox in future releases.

Regarding my example not making use of position and setsize on column headers: wasn't sure how to handle that.  Column headers aren't part of the actual paged data set, so I didn't think that they should have position and setsize defined.  Do you know what I mean?  Any guidance on how to improve the example would be appreciated.

- Todd