Re: Grid support for aria-setsize and aria-posinset

Hi, Todd. We expose group position on row role accessibles in Firefox
(as results aria-setsize and aria-posinset are considered as valid on
rows). Iirc, there were some discussion on this, I don't recall where
exactly. ARIA spec should be fixed I think.

Thank you.
Alexander.