More ISSUE 30 @longdesc use cases

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:14:11 -0500
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>, Barry McMullin <barry.mcmullin@dcu.ie>
Hi Josh,

Here are a few more longdesc use cases in the wild:

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

Hawaii's Public Schools: Seizures Flow Chart

Interagency Committee on Disability Research (ICDR)

Health and Safety Executive

Commuter Choice Primer
Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA)  Department
of Transportation

Best Regards,

Laura L. Carlson