PF HTML Caucus Agenda, HEADS UP! NEW TIME!! 15:00Z Friday 25 September

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:42:29 -0400
To: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, WAI XTech <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Cc: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Mike Paciello <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>
IMPORTANT! We now meet at 11:00 Boston Time, which is currently 15:00Z.

* Time of day conversions

You can check for the correct time of this meeting in your time zone
using the Fixed Time Clock at:

** preliminary agenda for PF/HTML_Caucus telecon 25 September 2009

Meeting: PF/HTML_Caucus telecon
Chair: Janina_Sajka
agenda: this
agenda+ identify scribe
agenda+	Recent Developments: Joint TF Status
agenda+ Accessible Media Gathering http://www.w3.org/2009/09/acc-media-html-gathering.html
agenda+ HTML 5 spec documents review http://www.w3.org/2009/08/html5-spec-review.html
agenda+ WCAG HTML5 Comments
agenda+ next and future meetings
agenda+ be done

Topic: WCAG HTML5 Comments from Loretta Guarino
On Section 12 http://www.w3.org/mid/824e742c0908171737r4123e3e3m3cf457713bed37bd@mail.gmail.com
On Section 3  http://www.w3.org/mid/824e742c0908171632j77c6551fh66bfbe50a269b4f2@mail.gmail.com

Topic: HTML Caucus Minutes

Topic: Final Alternative Text Report

Topic: for reference
Tracker (issues and actions):	http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track

** conference infrastructure access information a.k.a. dial-in

Reference: http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_273

2009-09-25, 1400Z (for 60 minutes)
Dial the Zakim bridge at one of the following three telephone numbers:
+1 (617) 761-6200 (This is a USA number).
+ (This is a French number)
+44.117.370.6152 (This is a UK number)
You should be prompted for a pass code,
this is
If you are not able to access either IRC or the phone bridge, call me at
to let us know.  But use IRC if you can.

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #pf.

During the conference you can manage your participation with Zakim
commands as follows:
   61# to mute yourself
   60# to unMute yourself
   41# to raise your hand (enter speaking queue)
   40# to lower your hand (exit speaking queue)

The system acknowledges these commands with a rapid, three-tone
confirmation.  Mobile phone users especially should use the mute
if they don't have a mute function in their phone.  But the hand-raising
function is a good idea for anyone not using IRC.

* IRC access

     There will also be an IRC channel available. The server is
     the port number is 6665 (note this is not the normal default) and
the channel is #pf.

* Gregory's scribing and participation tips

For more on the IRC setup and the robots we use for agenda and speaker
queuing and for posting the log to the web, see:

- for RRSAgent, that captures and posts the log with special attention
to action items:

- for Zakim, the IRC interface to the bridge manager, that will
maintain speaker and agenda queues:

- for a Web gateway to IRC you can use if your network administrators
forbid IRC, see:

- for more on W3C use of IRC see:

Janina Sajka, WAI-PF Co-Chair

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;