RE: PF HTML Caucus Agenda, 14:00Z Friday 4 September

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:58:19 -0500
To: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, "Mike Paciello" <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, WAI XTech <wai-xtech@w3.org>, wai-xtech-request@w3.org

I would rather we have another public list. I personally don't have cycles
to wade through the html wg list. I think a good rational is that we would
like to move faster.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

             Cynthia Shelly
             crosoft.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>,
             wai-xtech-request         W3C WAI Protocols & Formats
             @w3.org                   <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, WAI XTech
             09/03/2009 06:50          Laura Carlson
             PM                        <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Gez
                                       Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>,
                                       Charles McCathieNevile
                                       <chaals@opera.com>, "Mike Paciello"
                                       RE: PF HTML Caucus Agenda, 14:00Z
                                       Friday 4 September

Can we add one?
Discuss how best to communicate in HTML Accessibility Task Force. Current
draft of work statement says communication will be on the html-public list.
Is this the best place?  Would it be better to have another (public) list
for the task force to discuss things while working on proposals?

HTML Chairs will be discussing the task force in an in-person meeting later
Friday, and wanted to understand what PF prefers.  I don't think there's
consensus on this point yet.