Re: ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5.

hi sam,
>It is my experience that conversations are more productive when anchored by
specifics.  Given that there are implementations, instead of simply saying
"Y >should be allowed", statements like "tool X does Y for reason Z; Y is
currently considered non-conformant; which should change, X or the draft?"
would likely >end up with a better (and quicker) outcome.

which is what i did at the start of this thread. and consequently moved it
to a bug and then escalated it to the html wg tracker.

regards
stevef