From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Cynthia Shelly
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:52 PM
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: [aapi] Meeting Agenda for May 8 telecon

The next meeting of the UAI-TF will be on Friday, May 8 at 16:00 UTC, using the aapi IRC channel and the following call-in info
Dial the Zakim bridge at
+1 (617) 761-6200
(This is a USA number).
You should be prompted for a pass code,
this is
92473#
(WAIPF#)

Agenda

*         Discuss proposed schedule of deliverables http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Schedule_of_Deliverables

*         Assign deliverables, ensure that all have owners

*         Propose that we have weekly telecons until Aug 1

*         Go through action items

Feel free to reply all to this mail with additional agenda items.