Re: expand/collapse key conflict

I can make updates once there is consensus on what the keys should be.
These key combinations should only be in effect, overriding the native
browser behavior, when the user is focused on a treegrid widget. That
said, when you need magnification you need it and there shouldn't be a
'black hole' for magnification functionality. This is why we've
generally steered folks to use control+alt key combinations which seem
to have the fewest browser/OS encumberances. See my keychart here:

http://dev.aol.com/downloads/axs1.2/keychart.html

CB