Re: [aapi] Tentative Meeting time March 13 at 16:00 UTC

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 02:23:01 +0100, Alexander Surkov
<surkov.alexander@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Cynthia. Could we consider to shift meetings time to 14:00 or
> 15:00 UTC because 16:00 UTC is midnight for me?

And because it is very difficult to get Opera engineering resources at
that time for me - I think any time after 14:00 causes problems. I could
probably do 14:00 UTC, but the guy I would like to have doing this is I
believe unavailable then.

cheers

Chaals