Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition

It is not about semantics, it is about logics. Semantics is what
we define in this group. Logics we do not define. I maintain that
caption@summary is logical, and suggest that the semantics of
table@summary therefore should be moved to caption@summary.

Leif

David Poehlman 2009-03-01 17.52: