Re: [aapi] Minutes from today's meeting

Oops. Sorry. I didn't have enough sleep last night.

There are too many David's and Michael's in my life.

Andi

             David Bolter
             <david.bolter@uto
             ronto.ca>                                                  To
             Sent by: david            Andi Snow-Weaver/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             bolter                                                     cc
             <david.bolter@gma         wai-xtech@w3.org
             il.com>                                               Subject
                                       Re: [aapi] Minutes from today's
                                       meeting
             06/26/2009 11:42
             AM

I've been called David Bolton, but never Michael Bolter... :)

Darn you Michael Bolton!

Was a good call, so much good stuff to do still... we need more bodies.

cheers,
On 6/26/09 12:24 PM, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:
> Allegedly the minutes are here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/06/26-aapi-minutes.html
>
> When I try to access them, I get "Insufficient Access Privileges".
>
> Here's a text version from my IRC log:
>
> Attendees: Andi Snow-Weaver, Cynthia Shelley, Michael Bolter, Janina
Sajka