[aapi] June 19 Meeting Summary

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:14:56 +0000
To: "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
We discussed section 3, up to 3.6.  Minutes and bugs with details will follow.
We will continue our discussion of section 3 next week, and also prioritize bugs for the august draft, and begin analysis of HTML and ARIA Mapping Tables.  The new meeting schedule is as follows:
[*]  Meeting Topics leading up to second editor's draft
[*]  June 12: Intro and Keyboard (1&2). What sections are missing?
[*]  June 19: Section 3 Mapping, including HTML and ARIA mapping table analysis (3)
[*]  June 26: Bug prioritization, Section 3 Mapping, starting with 3.6, HTML and ARIA mapping table analysis
[*]  July 2: Reorganization of sections 4 (Managed States) and 5 (Special Document Handling)
[*]  July 10: Section 6 Error Handling
[*]  July 17: What sections are missing? Action Item and Bug cleanup in preparation for drafting. This will also be tracked quickly at the beginning of every meeting

Note that the July 3 meeting is moved to Thursday July 2 at 15:00 UTC due to a US Holiday.  Michael Cooper will send a Zakim code for that call.