Re: Announcing the Public ARIA Comment Tracker

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, Janina Sajka wrote:

> We laid out our timeline, which I may add is far more generous than
> process requires. Once again, we did not say "ignore." You did. The
> assertion that that our phrase, "only as time allows," is "another way
> of saying" ignore is your equivocation. Similarly, the desires and
> intentions you
> ascribe to us:
> _not_ want[ing] to respond to
> feedback," "actively
> announc[ing] that [we] intend to ignore substantial feedback," and
> our supposed "intent to violate W3C
> process" are all your conjectures. ...

It sounds like you're saying that you will in fact respond to all feedback
regardless of when you receive it, which was not how I interpreted your
earlier comments. If you do in fact intend to respond to all feedback
regardless of when you receive it, then my concerns are allayed.