Re: Announcing the Public ARIA Comment Tracker

Ian Hickson writes:

> > > W3C process actually requires that you accept all comments, so it will
> > > never be too late for comments to be added to the queue. A working
> > > group doesn't get to decide it will ignore feedback. :-) (Not that you
> > > would want to anyway -- if someone raises a valid issue with a spec,
> > > why would the working group want to ignore it?)
> >
> > Are you concerned that we're ignoring you?
>
> Not at all!
>

> > Is that your point here? It is certainly not the case, but I also don't
> > understand your point.
>
> The way your comment was phrased it sounded like you thought you could set
> a cut-off date for receiving comments; I merely intended to indicate that
> this is not in fact permissible according to the W3C process.

Well, it would be too late were we to discover your missing comments
after the specs went to TR, wouldn't it? Certainly too late for v. 1.0.

Furthermore, I expect you would want more from us than that we just
receive your comments. If you'll also take into account:

http://www.w3.org/mid/20090610153947.GE3371@sonata.rednote.net

I think you might agree that my statement was most fair to youmy
statement was most fair to you. After all, I presume you mean for your
comments to affect ARIA 1.0 and not ARIA 2.0, correct?

Janina

> --

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com