From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Blouch
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 8:35 AM
To: Victor Tsaran
Cc: David Todd; wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: Re: WAI ARIA on mobile

It would appear that ARIA attributes which define types of objects in
the page are the bulk of the ARIA support in Safari 4. List is here:

http://developer.apple.com/safari/library/documentation/AppleApplication
s/Reference/SafariHTMLRef/Articles/AccessibilityRoles.html

So things like button, img, link, checkbox are supported. Live regions,
landmarks and other ARIA-specific constructs appear to be absent.

CB

Victor Tsaran wrote:

I believe Webkit exposes some ARIA roles but not too many, to my
knowledge.

See http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog for more information.

Regards,

Victor