Re: Use of role="application" for flash files

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I guess I don't quite understand your concern. You own your own plug-in for
> flash. As long as your tools allow ARIA semantics to be used you would map
> it to the designated API in your player.

Matt said:

I can envision a point in the future where Flash Player could
itself implement ARIA. The Flex framework in particular would benefit from
ARIA role and state, as well as live regions.

Yes, applications like Flex would benefit greatly from ARIA roles,
states and properties etc.
Matt, are Adobe aiming to ARIA enable Flex anytime soon?

Cheers

Josh