Re: Style guide issue -- key to open combobox

Ok, space could apply only to readonly combos.

I also think down arrow should open them, even though the standard on
Windows for down arrow is to select the next item without opening.
But really, is that as useful as having a discoverable key to open the
thing?

How many users actually know about Alt+down? I bet 1%.

- Aaron