AccProbe v0.4.3 released

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:32:46 -0600
To: AccProbe-External%IBMUS@us.ibm.com

All:

I am pleased to announce the release of Accessibility Probe (AccProbe)
v0.4.3. AccProbe is an Eclipse RCP-based stand-alone Java aplication that
combines inspection, event-monitoring, and hierarchical viewing of
accessible objects and their properties. It is currently only available for
the
Windows platform but does support both MSAA- and IAccessible2-enabled
aplications. It is, so far as I know, the only game in town for
IAccessible2 inspection
and event-monitoring, which also means that it can be used to verify
ARIA-enabled web applications in Firefox 2.x and above.

You can learn more about AccProbe and download release v0.4.3 at:

http://www.eclipse.org/actf/downloads/tools/accprobe

Enhancements in the latest release include:

1.    Global tracking synchronized with Explorer View, similar to
application-by-application tracking
2.    ExpandExplorer View button
3.    Event monitor changes:
- new display column
- Misc Data for Caret event properties
- new option Monitor all processes
4.    Suspend all actions/Resume all actions button in the Accprobe toolbar
5.    Null property value display option

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able