Re: Example canvas element use - accessibility concerns

Laura Carlson wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
>> That's one kind of document at the IETF.  Another kind is referred to as
>> a Best Current Practice[1].  Such a document describes recommendations
>> for usage based on practical experience.
>
> Do you mean something like:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Action54AltAttribute
>
> Steve, Josh and I wrote and presented it to the HTMLWG May 8, 2008.

Here are examples of BCP documents:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/categories/rfc-best.html

I don't know if there is any equivalent at the W3C, or if there is any
interest in doing so, but essentially a BCP is an RFC, so I would
presume that any W3C equivalent would have a FPWD, a LC, etc...

> Best Regards,
> Laura

- Sam Ruby