ARIA style sheet

From: Chris Blouch <chris.blouch@corp.aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:54:38 -0500
To: "'W3C WAI-XTECH'" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Why didn't we think of this before? Matt Machell had the bright idea
that we should apply aria attributes to a page using the same css
selector process we use for styling. Something like this:

#first {
  role: slider;
  described-by: #second;
  value-min: 10;
  value-max: 30;

He then went on to write 12 lines of JQuery script to implement the
technique. See

This just seems like  an infinitely useful solution that ought to be
developed and implemented native in the browsers.