ARIA style sheet

From: Chris Blouch <chris.blouch@corp.aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:54:38 -0500
To: "'W3C WAI-XTECH'" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Why didn't we think of this before? Matt Machell had the bright idea
that we should apply aria attributes to a page using the same css
selector process we use for styling. Something like this:

#first {
  role: slider;
  described-by: #second;
  value-min: 10;
  value-max: 30;
}

He then went on to write 12 lines of JQuery script to implement the
technique. See

http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2009/02/22/a-wai-aria-stylesheet

This just seems like  an infinitely useful solution that ought to be
developed and implemented native in the browsers.

CB