Re: Thanks to everyone who contributed to the DHTML Style Guide

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:09:10 -0500
Cc: <wai-xtech@w3.org>
To: "Evans, Donald" <donald.evans@corp.aol.com>

wow!

Thanks to you don!

On Feb 5, 2009, at 11:39 AM, Evans, Donald wrote:

As our work at the DHTML Style guide has moved into a rest period, I
wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has contributed to our
success.    (http://dev.aol.com/dhtml_style_guide)
	 Chris Blouch, AOL
	 Tim Boland, NIST
	 David Bolter, Adaptive Technology Resource Centre, Faculty of
Information, University of Toronto
	 Sally Cain, RMIB
	 Amy Chen, Oracle
	 Donald F. Evans, AOL
	 Becky Gibson, IBM
	 Al Gilman, W3C
	 Jon Gunderson, Ph.D. UIUC
	 Kenny Johar
	 Oliver Keim, SAP
	 Aaron M. Leventhal, IBM
	 James Nurthen, Oracle
	 Sailesh Panchang, DeQue Systems
	 Lisa Pappas, SAS
	 David Poehlman
	 Earl Johnson, SUN
	 Hadi Bargi Rangin, UIUC
	 Gregory J. Rosmaita, UBATS
	 Joseph Scheuhammer, Ph.D. Adaptive Technology Resource Centre,
Faculty of Information, University of Toronto.
	 Stefan Schnabel, SAP
	 Richard Schwerdtfeger, IBM
	 Victor Tsaran, Yahoo
	 Tom Wlodkowski