Re: DHTML Styleguide Meeting today

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:20:50 -0500
To: "Evans, Donald" <donald.evans@corp.aol.com>
CC: wai-xtech@w3.org

> The next meeting is today February 3 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time.

I may be a little late.  I have a half hour meeting this morning at 11:30am.

As per the last meeting, the status of the style guide group meetings
was discussed at yesterday's PFWG meeting.  The proposal was, quoting
from the minutes:

> Style Guide working group can go on hiatus baring any issues related
> to Candidate Recommendation.

'What did one snowman say to the other snowman?'
             - "Adrift", D. Hume -