Re: DojoFaces and ARIA support

I have had no interaction with DojoFaces  and so I cannot answer your
questions nor comment on the accessibility status of that project.   All
of the dijit form widgets that are mentioned in the Dojo form
documentation page (http://docs.dojocampus.org/dijit/form/ ) are ARIA
enabled but I have no knowledge of how they might have been modified for
use in DojoFaces.

regards,
-becky

Becky Gibson