Re: function and impacts (was: @scope and @headers reform)

On 24 Sep 2008, at 19:01, Laura Carlson wrote:

> Like Julian mentioned "if each feedback loop takes two
> years we have a serious problem that we need to fix, for instance by
> installing more editors". [5]

How are we going to get more editors? They don't grow on trees. It's a
good idea in principle, until you start trying to get any editors. All
but one spec branched off HTML 5 has dithered away and work has come
to a complete stop on. I don't think anyone would like HTML 5 to be as
big as it is, but unless the other parts can be actively edited (some
of which HTML 5 relies heavily upon), there's nowhere better to put
them if we want any spec for them at all, sadly.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon
<http://gsnedders.com/>