Getting past Google captcha [was Re: Free-ARIA mailing list created]

Apologies, I forgot that Google groups requires a captcha, I've had an
account for a while and once you are in, you don't need to do it again.
FWIW it's a Google captcha, not a Mozilla captcha -- this is not a Mozilla
system or even Mozilla-specific mailing list.

David & Janina, could you try using WebVisum to sign in? As I said, if you
do it once you won't have to do it again for this system.
(Is the Google audio captcha really that bad?)

- Aaron