RE: Is longdesc a good solution? (was: Acessibility of <audio> and <video>)

I'm not an ARIA expert (which is why I didn't consider it for this), but I
*am* an ARIA convert. If ARIA supports identical information as longdesc
does, I am in favor of it over using an attribute, simply because I think
that "people who really care" will be using ARIA, and overall I find the
system practical.

J.Ja