Re: What is the current situation with ARIA and accordion?

Hi;

If you'll accept a buggy keynav example for the accordion component, check
out the following link - you may need to use the mouse or get lost visually
...:
   http://webdev2.sun.com/example/faces/accordion/a11yAccordion.jsp

btw - Sun was correct when the keysequence proposal was approved, now I'm a
free agent.

ej

--
Earl