Developer Education in Accessibility

From: David Bolter <david.bolter@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:57:57 -0400
To: dev-accessibility@lists.mozilla.org, "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>, Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list@gnome.org>, "fluid-work@fluidproject.org" <fluid-work@fluidproject.org>

Hi All,

We now have a freshly installed wiki resource where we can collaborate
on building educational materials. This was spurred along be the
observation that we are seeing more and more blogs and tutorials related
to ARIA and DHTML accessibility. Perhaps it makes sense to work together
on something we can all share the blame for?

http://wiki.codetalks.org/

We need a new logo.
We need authors.
We need advice on organizing the wiki.
We need to figure out what we want this wiki to be.
We includes you.

Thoughts?

cheers,
David