Re: Is Flickr an Edge Case? (was Re: HTML Action Item 54)

Even instrumental music? What about a song that has no lyrics, a classical
piece for instance? Do you plan to caption those, too? My point is that
music is as inheritly audio as photographs are visual and to render them
accessible to all in any way flies in the face of reasonableness.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@us.ibm.com
www.ibm.com/able

"David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Sent by: wai-xtech-request@w3.org
05/27/2008 09:54 AM

<wai-xtech@w3.org>, Michael A Squillace/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc

Subject
Re: Is Flickr an Edge Case? (was Re: HTML Action Item 54)

Yes, every verbal audio should be captioned or texted.