Re: Recommendation for Disabled Items

From: Chris Blouch <cblouch@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:50:53 -0400
To: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@utoronto.ca>
CC: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>, wai-xtech@w3.org, Becky Gibson <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>

In the presentation at CSUN put on by SAP, they provided two navigation
methods in their web app. Tab moves to interactive elements or you can
use control+b or control+n to move forward or back through every
element. While we don't need to nail down actual key assignments here,
would it make sense to consider a similar model of a second key combo to
"navigate all" rather than "navigate actionable" ?

CB