Re: [html4all] HTML5 Alternative Text, and Authoring Tools

There are really only two options, if the user
refuses to provide ALT text :

1) Emit nothing.
2) Emit invalid HTML

Since users will abandon, in droves, tools
that implement option (1), only tools that
implement option (2) will survive natural
selection.

Philip TAYLOR
--------