Re: [DHTML Style Guide] auto-complete widget proposal

Seems reasonable. So if we are to allow large sets of possible
auto-complete values then I suggest we will need additional navigation
keys beyond the up-down arrow to navigate the list. Maybe some variant
of home, end, pageUp, pageDown etc. It would be nice if pageUp/Down
scaled according to result set size. So at a minimum I could jump 10
entries or 10% of the list, whichever is larger. I don't think that is a
common behavior but it seems like it would be good for long lists.

CB