Re: ISSUE: ARIA 5/14 draft, Section 2.3, focus on 'last' active descendant needs clarification

Ah okay. I read it as "last" child in the DOM.

So then the wording might be clarified, "When a previously focused
container is navigated to, the new active descendant should be the
same element as the active descendant when the container was last
focused. For example, if the second item of a tree group was the
active descendant when the user tabbed out of the tree group, then the
second item of the tree group remains the active descendant when the
tree group gets focus again."