Re: perpendicular split pane control (3 panes: 1 vertical, 2 horizontal)

Hi Diego;

A third option is to re-purpose F6 and F8 so they perform the
same way as many applications on the Solaris and Windows
platform. This has been done aleady [which ones Becky?], at least
from a feasibility persptive. For example, I know Becky has been
able in repurpose the Cntrl+Tab Key combo, which jumps you from
Tab to Tab in the browser and in other UI components, so it acts
locally on the widget vs. working globally and bringing the user
to the browser's next Tab panel.

This is why I posted my question earlier - I'm not sure if this
work group and others in the community favor - use the use the
same keynav key sequences as those used in the underlying
platform *or* define [or find] key sequences that aren't being
used by various browsers or other AT. Hopefully you saw my
quandry email earlier on this topic, please feel free to weigh in
on it.

Earl