Re: Fwd: aria-transforms?

what comes to mind here is play to pause, record to stop and I'm sure some
others.  these change quite well in all the aps I use that have them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Victor Tsaran" <vtsaran@yahoo-inc.com>
To: "David Bolter" <david.bolter@utoronto.ca>; "James Craig"
<jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: "WAI XTech" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:57 PM
Subject: RE: Fwd: aria-transforms?

Hi David,
This sounds like an interesting idea, more so from the user interaction
prospective than from a technical one.
It is one thing to change roles dynamically, it is another to notify the
user that there will be a transformation of one control into another. If
AT had this information, a help message could be generated to the effect
"press ENTER to make this editable" or something like that.