RE: Yahoo! posts new video on ARIA development

Hi all,

Thanks for the videos. These videos can be very interesting for many people,
but would reach more people if they had subtitles. And even more so if they
could add translations of those subtitles, for example through the service
dotSUB.com or another.

If someone creates subtitles in English, I can translate it into Spanish.

On the other hand, I think it would also be helpful if the syntax of the
code complain the HTML specification.

If ARIA is about accessibility, why not take care accessibility in documents
that relate to ARIA?

Best regards,

Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo