Re: WAI-ARIA language providing for strong and weak implicit semantics from host language.

Hi Al,

I believe there is no need for the middle "weak" concept.
We only need strong or no semantics. The semantically strong constructs
are immune from ARIA.

Also, for each construct specified, whether they have a default ARIA role
or provide additional ARIA properties is an additional, separate decision.

So, this document would ultimately be simplified into two groups:
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/aria-html5-bis/

FWIW, Henri Sivonen, the original author of the strong/weak/no concept,
agreed that it's a good simplification.

- Aaron