Re: table headers - clear description of problem

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Karl Groves wrote:

> Have you attempted to contact AT vendors?  If so, which ones have you
> contacted, and which ones have not offered the kind of help you need?
> What was their reason for not participating?

I'd rather not name specific vendors, that seems rude, but yes, I have
contacted several vendors (I've even bought their products in some cases
or tried their demo software and reported bugs). In some cases I got no
reply, in others I got replies indicating that they were interested in
taking part, but in all cases contact petered out relatively quickly.