Re: Flickr and alt (was: Re: HTML5 alt conformance criteria clarifications requested)

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:00:25 +0200, David Poehlman
<david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com> wrote:
> and we will follow.  A requirement is a requirement.  If they want to do
> it [w]rong, that is what they will do but that does not mean that it
> should not be a requirement.

Making requirements that cannot be reasonably met is bad design and does
not help solve the problem. I'm not sure what you mean with "we will
follow". I was trying to point out that Flickr cannot start requiring
users to enter additional information as that will simply kill their
business.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>