clear links and back to; suggestion:

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:23:06 -0400
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: <wai-xtech@w3.org>

One more and I hope it is my last formatting set of suggestions:

If I tab through the full page document, I come across some curious things
like "this" as a link several times.  Yes, I can read the context, but if
you are going to get at these through linkage, they should be more clear.

Also, Since the document is uit verbose, it would be helpful if there were
some links that could return one to the beginning of a section, the top of
the document and to the toc?

Thanks in friendliness.

--
Jonnie Appleseed