Re: Request for Comments on Widgets 1.0 Requirements Last Call WD

Hi Marcos and Arthur, thanks for taking the comments into account.

can I suggest the last part:
"The user interface language MUST also be accessible to screen
readers, allowing relevant sections of text and functionality to be
accessed by non-visual means."

be replaced with something like:

"The name, role and state of all interface elements MUST be available
to assistive technologies such as screen readers, to allow relevant
sections of text and functionality to be accessed"

and the rationale be modified:

from
"screen readers and similar assistive technologies"

"screen readers and other assistive technologies"

regards
stevef

--
with regards