From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Becky Gibson
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:26 PM
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: Updated auto complete proposal

We discussed the auto-complete widget at the April 29, 2008 DHTML Style
Guide meeting.  I have updated this proposal based on our discussions and
included it as an html attachment.

Note that I changed the behavior to better mimic the HTML select element.
This means that the arrow keys do not wrap around the list of choices.
This is getting fairly complex!

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies